ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

but also tou dont know the whole story....who owns these other...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    but also tou dont know the whole story....who owns these other companies that are holding the licences ?
    You think ans is going to not put companies etc in place to make it look more like the licenses didnt come straight to them ? sdl loses licenses and go straight to ans....was never going to happen .
    bestway ...french guy there that has charisma and speaks french , his the face and can converse with out any translation mistakes if asians were negotiating...and ding brings all the biggest companies in china together ? to what ? to make a few cents on his money .
    I think you must think ding the fool , he literally is the puppetmaster and all these other companies are his puppets or pawns .
    who finances all this ? he has been loaning money to ans ...for what ? a train line lol....you dont see the big picture .
    I love seeing all the info you find and articles , but you are thinking too small.
    Just sit back, let what will happen , happen .It's nice to dream and hope .But i really think this is bigger than most here can comprehend .
    how many years people have held this stock? myself only 3 yrs but i had an idea of what may happen .Let the chips fall where they will...every share is a gamble , but we have ding who has pushed hard to get where we are and also i am sure some big players in ans have had a hand in this happening ...again for what ? pretty sure they want a large return on their coin.

glta ...I am happy what is transpiring and so should everyone else ....

year of the dragon...like gracesteel saw ..and said...its an omen...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.