ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

My suggestion was to read the Austsino announcements. Between...

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    My suggestion was to read the Austsino announcements. Between that and the abundance of opinion (and verifiable fact) on these threads, you should have your answer. There are no shortcuts when it comes to your investment.

FMG owns a private railway in Australia, but not in Congo-Brazzaville. With their interest in Belinga, I would expect FMG to be looking to scale more rapidly - especially with a stranded asset. A branch line connecting to the proposed main line would be a time-efficient and cost-effective way of doing this. Trucking out IO is not a long-term solution.

If the ANS share of the Project - as Infrastructure Partner - is low, then pray you have multi-million shares. Considering there is 200MTPA of Pilbara quality IO within the bounds of this Project, and a railway and mineral terminal is important for its rapid and ongoing success, I believe that share will be somewhere in the range 15-25%.

The mining permits are held by Sangha Mining. They are a part of the Consortium. Nothing else needs be said on that.

Recent announcements have been very promising.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.