AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

re: i'm getting nt's sleeping sickness? I expect that nothing...

1. 1,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: i'm getting nt's sleeping sickness? I expect that nothing can be said during the raising, but I also expect (a flood of good?) news once the new issue is formally closed. Lot's of unrealised potential still left in AVM and it is a very different company now with all that cash and two great areas each capable of supporting substantial operations. ... and has copper found a base too now?

Weaknees: From page 7 of the prospectus released to the ASX on the 14 March ...

Converting Anvil Common Shares and Anvil CDIs
    Holders of Common Shares are able to convert those shares into Anvil CDIs and trade them on the ASX and holders of Anvil CDIs are able to convert those securities into Common Shares and trade them on the TSX by contacting Anvil’s Australian registrar and transfer agent or its Canadian registrar and transfer agent and requesting their holding to be transferred to the Australian or Canadian registrar and transfer agent, as appropriate. One Common Share may be converted into ten Anvil CDIs. Ten Anvil CDIs may be converted into one Common Share; conversion of fewer than ten Anvil CDIs is not permitted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.