HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

Good question lecram - maybe because they went after Edjudina...

1. 701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Good question lecram - maybe because they went after Edjudina and Deep South first. Understand the reasons - potential near-surface bonanza strike at 100% owned and mine-ready Edjudina and a need to drill Deep South while Saracen are still there - but for me wrong priorities as have posted many times.

By now they could have JORC`d Trouser Legs and Coffey Bore (with or without interpreted extension) presented the market with NPV`s for both and be moving on to JORC the ~700m of strike at Lindsay`s South which Carrick will definitely want even if Saracen pass on Deep South.

This would have taken the sp well beyond where it is now but without a resource you have nothing and the present sum of HAW`s gold resources is around 25,000 oz for Anglo-Saxon.

Beyond that am as puzzled as you are. In addition to at least 3 near-surface gold projects with the cash at hand in the quarterlies the first trance received and the balance to come there should be some $17m of cash and receiveables in a current cap of $21m - and then there is 40% of Mt.Bevan which the market seems to be valuing at less than nothing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.