LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Mark, If they intend to do as you say, move to the second...

1. 605 Posts.
    Mark,

If they intend to do as you say, move to the second location, and then flow test, then they will have had to at least done a function test and clean up run on the well. Especially with an ESP in the hole. Bit embarrassing to flick the switch and nothing happens, or worse cables melt.

If other people are roumouring that they have already done a flow test, it is possible a clean up has been done. But that comes back to Linc's reporting. The statement read "currently running slotted liner". But when was "current"? Usually share holder reports are taken from the 06:00 morning report, so every ones what "current" means. What is Linc' definition?
    One week to drill 2000ft of horizontal hole, seemed a long time. Usually no logging as most of the information is in the is covered with the LWD tools and by definition, a horizontal section stays in the same formation. Anyway, gravity wireline is no good, but they could have done some TLC, logging tool on drill pipe, and then a wiper trip to fill in there week. What ever, get the liner and ESP in the hole and lets go.

As to the question of the second well this year, I prefer a bird in the hand approach. The weather has been so fical, lately, it is very hard to second guess. While the lower 48 has has the cold year for many years, Alaska has been rather warm, therefore the late start to the drilling season, and the drilling rig isn't returning to Seebreze, I believe it is bing taken out of the field all together, unless the plan changed.

Lets get that oil flowing, I say!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.