KAR 3.03% $1.44 karoon energy ltd

new ann., page-31

1. 247 Posts.
    echo your concerns on security of 20pc share in 2 month old SA discovery.

And also the blatant lack of matching Petrobas info today - hence sold over 20k shares last 48 hours.

Also saddened to see many more undervalued, cheaper than cheap KAR options issued today.Seems to be consistently timed with "good news".

And, albeit never had a satisfactory explanation on why major shareholder, Wellington Management seems to be timing buys and sells so well in line with pending developments - even despite query direct to, KAR HQ = making many millions periodically on many millions of shares.

Despite my alleged suspicions, I am Still holding several thousand KAR's - and most of what were sold were bought at $1.80.

You may say I cannot ask for nuch better than that - but bought several thousand FLX at $1.36 and sold at $20+ and then felt much more comfortable about "top hands on management" etc., in that four year time frame than now.

I suppose these are the risks you take.

The above are my opinions only, and only cast in order to field/promote lively unbiased constructive not destructive discussion which is what a good public shareholder forum should be all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
-0.045(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $1.122B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.48 $1.44 $7.950M 5.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16364 $1.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 6448 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.