GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

I bought GOT at$1.13 and later at different prices down to 28C...

1. 19 Posts.
    I bought GOT at$1.13 and later at different prices down to 28C ,hoping for a come back but later I started hoping to neutralize or diminish my losses,which some experienced SH don't approve or advise because if the ship is sinking you can only jump ship and hope to survive.I,like all of you waited for the miracle Ann ,what came out were a couple of change of Director's interest ,what a big deal $2000 and 4000worth of shares at 20c when he was already holding 400,000 shares possibly got them for 1c if not free.I called it a bait to hang us on in my previous post.I came so close to selling at 17c last friday and incur a massive loss which I can not claim from tax because mine is a personal superannuation fund . After waiting so long like all of you for a new ann to clarify the original issue I was hit today with this new ann which to me is diverting our attention from the original issue (project),is this a smoke screen or another ploy to suck more money from us.I wonder how many of us is confused wether to accept the offer or not, given all the turmoil in the company and change of many boards,a dingo and FMP barking and the noises of traditional hymns and psalms.Can someone reassure me that what I call the traditional objectors are not buying the shares for peanuts while preaching their spiritualism as most spiritualists do .Can someone make an objective assessment to help us see through the wooliness of this situation to make a choice ,your opinion will be highly appreciated .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.