GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Yilyanga,I appreciate your passion and dedication to your...

1. 66 Posts.
    Yilyanga,

I appreciate your passion and dedication to your cause.
    You are obviously educated and well versed, but surely you can understand that your words and actions seem a little hypocritical.
    With all respect how can you be impartial or provide a balanced viewpoint when you have stated that your wife and yourself provide courses for GEMCO workers, derive an income off this same company and are good mates with many employees of the same company that has inflicted great damage to the TO's culture.

A few questions which I am sure you will answer!

I understand that GEMCO may have obtained their leases in different times but why don't the TO's protest ferociously and continually to the media , on this site and via the courts to stop the damage to songlines and other items of cultural importance that GEMCO must be inflicting?

Why does your wife and other TO's tolerate a company that has already damaged her songline in the river?
    Did she go on TV when this occured?

Why do you work and play with these individuals who threaten your wifes culture?

I just find it hard to understand that GEMCO can be tolerated, because they are there.

I won't bet my left ghoulie ala Mr Callback but I would appreciate an educated reason on why you can be in bed with the " enemy" yet be unbiased in your views.

I don't believe you are a shareholder or wish to be but I do think you may be blinded by the crocodile smiles of your so called mates.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.