GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Cmon ladies, just admit it. You have been fooled into investing...

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Cmon ladies, just admit it. You have been fooled into investing into another dodgy exploration pipedream by some less than scrupulous promoters who have a history of dodginess!

I had them telling me it was going to hit $15 in 12 months, and that was well over a year ago. You know why they did this? Yes, to line thier pockets with your $ from thier cheap oppies so they could become the legends they truly think they are. Thats the end game girls, self interest.

Its happenned before and will again. Stop blaming a conspiracy theory by a big bad mining company, just suck it up and take it like men. Lets face it, its a tax loss anyway.

Yes there may be Mn there, but forget the scoping study, you need a resource around which to build your study, and these turkeys are far from establishing anything like that. Maybe one more generation and things will change.

Gemco have still not explored the dry ground properly, and the southern area isnt even that good as its not been upgraded like the current mining area.

So pick up your dresses, wipe the tears from your face, and go on to the next one. There will be one for you out there, I am sure.

And an added bonus, the traditional owners may one day truly realise the value of the gift of the geology that occurs within thier ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.