GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

i hope i can helpyes it would be tough buying in at 1.13 and...

1. 366 Posts.
    i hope i can help
    yes it would be tough buying in at 1.13 and seeing your cash go out the door but sometimes to see the big picture you need to take a step back from things and look at it from a different angle.
    The few things that have stood out for me are
    1) there was a complete overhaul of the board and im guessing there is more to that that meets the eye, the new board would have one hell of a head ache getting this thing back on track but let's face it was of course big time.
    2) TOs where completely pissed off from day 1 cause they were not told of their (GOT) plans but GOT did not need to tell them until the NT gov granted them the land and sea tenements, the land is under native title which requires them to ask the TOs for a deal and they said no but the reason why they said no is the previous board pissed them of so really the new board had no hope of doing a deal, the sea tenements are not under any native title
    3) yilyanga well there has been talk gemco put him up to this anti-got or anti sea bed mining but in the same breath once gemco found out about GOT plans they pegged the rest of the sea area (so i think he is doing this of his own bat) ,but yilyanga he is doing this for his wifes song lines some people think they do not exist and some do but under NT AND COMMONWEALTH LAW native title does not exist on/in the sea.FACT
    4) Yilyanga and others are protesting and they have every right to do so .
    5) GOT need to follow the correct procedure to get their exploration plans signed of thru the EPBC ,you would be guessing they would working on that now
    6) KORES well there has been no ann. So im guessing they are still around .i hope so
    7) New ground(yest. Ann) I see this as a positive they must be well advanced in their current sea tenements and are very happy were they are with them that they go out and get more ground, some people will view this differently that is their choice.i see this has a positive step forward for the co..
    8) Our elections here in NT are on august25th 2012 GOT should have jorc res. by then . hope so, people will disagree with that .
    9) NT gov are advertising there state as the next big resource state they are encouraging co. to come and explore the land for the next big discovery .
    10) The new board are older and wiser than the previous board and are very experience dealing with something so delicate and sensitive.
    11) Some people will pick the s h I t out of this post and say this project will never happen blaa blaa blaa but its a free world and free speech , I have done my research on the area and im very happy were this is at I bought in at 40c so im out of pocket to but the law is the law they will start their exploration program this year .
    12)NT GOV dont grant tenements on an attitude of suck it up and see,they would have done the due diligence on the tenements in question, i know for us on the oil rigs you can not have fart without submitting a form so a lot of guys hold it in and this would explain the fat faces LOL.
    13)once GOT have demonstrated to the EPBC/NT gov they have the right expertise helping them meaning project point of view and environmental point of view it will be ok,i know i keep saying us on the oil rigs but every day we need to convince them(epbc/nt gov) we know what we are doing out there on the ocean and GOT are no different.

it's not a case of if but when they start the project

Yilyanga and others will fight this but every great project comes with hurdles ,people dont like change.

I hope this helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.