CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

So, I could be opening up a can of worms here but what do people...

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    So, I could be opening up a can of worms here but what do people think will happen with the SP upon news of the cash from the funding being received by CDB?

Do you really think people are waiting for the announcement so as to avoid the risk of buying before it and it falling through? If people are waiting then obviously the SP could improve on the announcement. But given the new MC of $8.6m the receipt of funds by itself IMO would not trigger that much of an increase in the MC in the absence of other associated news such as permitting, 50% purchase finalisation, Lacerta agreement etc...

Or do you think the market has already factored in the funding being received and upon the announcement the SP could be subject to another buy on rumour sell on fact style SP decrease as the last two announcements have been hit by?

Talk of 15-20c is insane given the MC would then be $92m to $123m. And there is simply no proof of any asset, or cash generating asset of that magnitude to justify that kind of valuation. YET - who knows what the Duel is so keep it out of this! So keep it reasonable please. Are there any non-bitter non-holders out there that are waiting for an particular entry point before jumping in?

As an LT I am planning to hold on to see what happens with the Duel but I am interested as to people's thoughts on how this will play out in the ST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.