LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Well, I'll give it a go for you Lockitt. "The Company entered...

1. 877 Posts.
    Well, I'll give it a go for you Lockitt.

"The Company entered into a Confidentiality, Due Diligence and Exclusivity Agreement with an Australian company on 11th November 2015 in relation to its SAPEX assets. Under the MoU, the counterparty has thirty (30) days of exclusivity from the date of execution to undertake due diligence on the Company’s SAPEX assets at which time commencement of formal negotiations for sale will (hopefully) start".

That 30 days was up on the 10th of December and I'm expecting a sale in short order.

That sale won't help the Company survive 6 year low oil prices or political resistance to UCG or management ineptitude because the weight of their debt will strangle them even if the sale price is twice that which was advertised, but it will almost certainly provide a bounce in the stock price (which will be interpreted as meaning more for the future than the sale itself - leading to an even greater rise!) and perhaps, perhaps...Linc gets it's story back and people can start building castles in the sky again - for a while. All this will provide an exit opportunity for those not holding out for the good old days of $3+ (which is pipe dream).

So for traders there are still opportunities. But this is not a bottom draw stock and hasn't been for a number of years.
    Last edited by MrMcgee: 12/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.