LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Now what makes you think, that I thought, that you would fall...

1. 127 Posts.
    Now what makes you think, that I thought, that you would fall for that McGee. Eight years I have waited for this to happen. I told you a long time ago that there was more than one way to skin a cat. The use of the (ways and means act) through the back door has paid off. But I must say that I do not believe for one minute that you think that he just, up and left because of the reasons stated. If he hadn't have gone, nothing would or could have saved this company. So, believe it or not, there are people who have always been of the opinion that without him there is the making of a top shelf opportunity for the ones who stayed to come out on top. I also believe that now he has gone there will be some very good news in the very near future that will enable all who are still holding to breath much easier and have a relaxed and happy Christmas. So without trying to put you or anyone else down I would suggest that maybe you should seriously consider getting back onto this before it starts to run away.
    Also whilst on the subject, instead of all the supposing and guessing which you don't seem to be very good at, you should try asking the people who are able to give you an answer. Those people that you refer to as the (lynch mob) have spent many months and in some cases many years, communicating with the people who are able to do something about it. Persistence has paid off in the end.
    I hope that you don't take this the wrong way, you have contributed well to this forum and I hope that you will continue to do so in the future.
    Oh and food for thought, Now that Bond has gone, I need someone else to pick on.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend, and if I don't post again before Christmas
    Have a wonderful and prosperous 2016.
    PS at todays price you will be able to buy much more stock than you had before and come out in
    front of all the ones that hung on for far to long.
    Retep.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.