LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

The problem with the LNC forum is that some people holding the...

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    The problem with the LNC forum is that some people holding the stock have constantly bullied and attacked anyone posting anything negative about the stock.
    Most of the negative posts were done to try and help investors better understand what was going on in the company.

Its a shame that people still get attacked even after most of what was predicted has come true and if people had looked at the content of the post rather than get personal they may not be sitting on as large a loss as they currently are.

A lot of what MrMcgee said is valid, the reality is that the damage in the company has already been done through buying low value assets, getting into large debt and spending a heap of money trying to develop assets that had very minimal chance of success.

Changing the CEO and Chairman does improve things but things are currently so bad the chances of the company surviving is minimal.

Nobody has ever shown me a sensible 5 year plan which would generate surplus sustainable cash for the company.

It seems to me now the people still holding are gambling that LNC will win the current legal case and get $100's Million out of the settlement.
    Personally I just don't see that happening as they would have to prove that UCG is commercially viable which in the current climate would be near impossible.
    I totally respect peoples decisions to stay invested if they wish but they should also respect other peoples views as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.