AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

new announcement coming thru, page-47

1. 73 Posts.
    Jeeper

Absolutely no apologies necessary. In hindsight I realized it was a poor attempt at humour anyway.

I fully understand your apparent frustration as very few of us saw the cosmetics angle coming when we first signed up and your comment regarding the more focused promotion of the serious pipelines is not without merit.

However, as I have mentioned in a previous post, adapting to new circumstances is not necessarily a bad thing. Also, and I know Im in danger of repeating myself again, the company is having to carefully navigate a long and difficult journey to get to its ultimate destination and if the odd detour off the main highway is required to achieve its main objectives, then so be it. The cards have now been dealt regarding the Elixia launch and I remain confident that the BOD will play their hand to the best of their abilities

Should you ultimately decide to leave us sometime in the future then I would like to wish you the very best of luck and good fortune in all your future investments.

Lewis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $369 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 96190952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.