AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

new announcement coming thru, page-49

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I'm always amused by the attitude of people toward money that isn't made in accordance with their finely tuned sense of aesthetics or propriety.

A few months ago I was engaged with some individuals on the Avexa forum who were determined to either make money on an AIDS vaccine or not at all. Some were quite vocal about rather seeing the company dead and buried before agreeing to a strategic re-focusing of the company.

I've never noticed anywhere on a dollar bill of any denomination any reference or annotation as to how it was made. Throw 'em in a pile and they all look the same. That's because money is fungible.

I'll take all the money made from Elixia, sold wherever, online, in a department store, pharmacy, over the phone, you name it. I don't even care if Esra Ogru spends six hour explaining the science behind TPM of a shopping channel if that's what it takes to get these products launched.

For those on this thread who turn up their noses at this money, I only wish you could see your way fit to somehow give it to me. But, sadly, despite your noises, I think when the money comes, you'll take it.

Old Joe Kennedy, father of US President John Kennedy used to make collections for the Irish mob in Boston.

Famously, at one of his stops, a bar owner pushed his contribution across the bar with the words, "Here, take your filthy lucre."

Joe picked up the cash. As he left, he said, "It may be filthy lucre, but you will notice that I take your filthy lucre and put it in my pocket."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $369 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 96190952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.