GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

hi Denial,"The 'fact' that shareholders were not previously...

1. 897 Posts.
    hi Denial,
    "The 'fact' that shareholders were not previously informed of this until yesterday, is not very encouraging as far as transparency is concerned"

I personally feel you are going too far as every business would/should be developing strategic options in the current market, some of which come to fruition and others don't.

To consider issuing shares (even at a premium) when the shareprice is at an extraordinary low level is not a very encouraging strategic move in my mind- as a shareholder.
    It's usually reserved as a move of last resort that a company would issue shares at a massive discount from its previous levels. GBG already had a better alternative as per their agreement.

Obviously Ansteel wants a bigger stake and I've always thought they would. Equally obviously, GBG (as distinct from KML) may have trouble financially in being able to service debt, fund operations and exploration without further cashflow in the near future?

Also, shareholders were not informed that discussions were taking place until after the due date, that's the issue I have with transparency but I understand the reasons for maybe doing so.

I don't see it as a win win, it's more a devil and the deep blue sea. It all sounds good on the surface- no debt etc., but the devil is in the detail and until we know the price agreed....?

What are your thoughts on the effects to shareholder's assets?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.