CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

new announcement nc, page-14

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    macrae12....

You are 100% spot on...view each company as if we were running her ourselves, good with the bad...and we can generally sort out the likely corporate process.

The only remaining fear as an investor therefore, is in misreading the calibre and motive of management.

I read GDN management poorly...I read MPO, NDO and KSX much better...and feel I have an even better handle on the CVI modus operandi...I also hold a bigger position.

Some of the dweebs on here will no-doubt not quite understand this announcement...nor the obvious corporate "message"...but that’s fine, the players behind CVI and indeed management themselves, now have even more incentive (and likely deep enough pockets), to ensure their plan comes to fruition...with or without the "dweeb factor".

I have to say...it seems that management has acted in an exemplary manner at all levels to date...and in light of this would like to underline the fact the placement will be staged, or to use the words of management "allotted progressively", which clearly reinforces my views they intend to limit dilution as much as possible in order to get maximum bang for their buck...at least until the Cameroon acquisition has been complteted!

CVI is currently the largest single position in my portfolio...I topped up today and will be adding more tomorrow.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.