CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

muttyhmmmm, where to begin.like jim I have always been very...

1. 801 Posts.
    mutty

hmmmm, where to begin.

like jim I have always been very concerned with the renumeration given to management. As I have said previously when they have been given options, those options should be at a premium to those that financially support the company not at a discount. It should be as a motivation for an increase in SP not as a bonus to their salary.
    so the increase in admin expenses... well, lets see the increase in performance... o.k, we cant hold drill rig stuff ups against that but we should expect to see some return what ever that may be... pr, communication, something.

as to this latest stuff up, I would hope that JH turns around and says hey fine, send me another rig now. You get no payment till the work is done. If that was the case it might actually be good as we get some insight via the cores before we progress.

For mind, the coal drills are a good thing, but how will it drive the SP (dont think so) not by the time this SPP takes place even with a number of slip dates from Jan.

to Sound.... hate is an ugly word and feeling, to even think it means you should step away for a while.

drew.... could not have said it better. Not sure it would really make all that much difference in the greater scheme of things but accurate and timely is what we are entitled to I would think.

frustration and even anger........ blood right.

there really should be a suspension to save this from not only going below 5 but quite possibly lower..... maybe all time low.

time to change sentiment me thinks, will have a real good look today and probably sell down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.