NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

new announcement out, page-2

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am not sure that this announcement helps much. I think we are still in the same position of trying to make an assessment of the risks here.

Bottom line here is NBS should earn say 15 to 18 cps this year & assuming only modest new business wins the EPS could double in fairly quick time & at same time shareholders should have received quite significant dividends.

I agree with a previous poster - this is the best opportunity I have seen for some time even though I would like to understand the business a whole lot better. Just consider some of the recommendations going out in Diggers & Drillers, & Australian Small Cap Investigator ... a lot of these will not have any material income for years & will require further shareholder funding. NBS seems to have a highly profitable revenue stream assured for at least 5 years, plenty of free cash flow, & logically reasonable prospects of building from the current position.

Do you really think for example ECU, LNG, MEO & their ilk recommended by Australian Small Cap Investor are any where the risk/reward equation of NBS. When (not if) the first dividend comes & when (not if?) the next contract win comes, ... this will be a great platform for NBS & the NBS share.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.