ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

new announcement released!!!, page-5

1. 1,514 Posts.
    There is a long and a short story ; I'll give up the short one:
    I like to think of "old WHN" and "new WHN"...although they are legally the same!!!

"old WHN" for whatever reason ran out of cash...had delays with wind farm licences, made bad investments, had other delays, had bad management, had multiple problems, operated out of a P O Box and never answered the phones or returned messages or emails, had lawyers as their spokesperson, who then did not speak...ultimately the management resigned (?by agreement with new management)

SEYCO has control of a massive (potentially billion dollar) Seychelles oil and gas assest. SEYCO needed a vehicle for a quick listing..."new WHN" formed when new management was put in place...and "new WHN" buys Seyco

Funding so far is by capital raising via sophisticated and professional investors realising the gigantic potential here

But there is also the possibility of getting a windfall cash amount of 14m to 22m British pounds through a wind farm licence in Scotland. Scotland refused the licence in 2007...but European appeal is looking favourable due to new EU politics!!! IMHO...The "new WHN" dont want the wind farm and will on-sell the licence for the going rate!!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 62397 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.22am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.