EGR 1.05% 9.6¢ ecograf limited

It's always distressing to see large red numbers, but remember...

1. 486 Posts.
    It's always distressing to see large red numbers, but remember that KNL's assets and potential has not been diminished by a drop in SP from ~60 to ~40c.

If you thought KNL was a good long term investment at 60c, the positive news since then is simply evidence reinforcing the quality of the company's assets. If you still hold this to be true, which I do, the erosion of the SP in the short term - as bizarre and psychologically scarring as it is - probably isn't a practical concern to LT holding.

I consider a lot of the recent movement to simply be the people who have been holding since 12c (or less) taking profits, and each bit of news in the past month has simply made me more confident in KNL's prospects in the LT.

On the other hand, this is all IMO and, if you hit your planned stop loss at any point, you should do what you feel is necessary and stick to your investment plans! If you consider that you've lost too much to warrant sticking in LT at a loss simply due to the possibility of a re-rate, well.. it's your hard earned at the end of the day, and we've all been there.

Good luck!

IMO and DYOR, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $43.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.6¢ $493 5.131K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49999 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 96235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.