SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

new announcement, page-8

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Regarding the announcement today the results were positive, particularly reference to several holes showing primary sulfide - evidently holes 21 to 23 (silly to think otherwise). Also an interesting azimuth on the final hole, as at 120m potentially they have struck the main body, although still seems somewhat shallow to me.

What I do not like -

(a) The diagram, now should be changed to a 3D model - you have more than enough funds to buy a decent program so buy one !! This will bode well for the less savvy geo investor - and provide someone willing to potentially enter a better view, currently in my opinion the picture is starting to look messy - a high school student could do it.

(b) The major insider trades that occurred late last week and earlier this week, absolutely disgusting in my opinion - one would say difficult to prove BUT if it had to be proven would they stand up and provide a detailed record of transactions? (rhetorical)

(c) Should have either put out a hole at a time, although benefit of the doubt given for timing of retrieval, or waited for a deep hole - this announcement has really only enticed the shareholder to hang on a little more in the detail to holes 22 / 23 - holes 17 / 18 have done in my opinion zero to change the current sentiment.

Now the current SP has me baffled, yet it had me baffled when it jumped from under 10c to plus 36c - these speeding ticket situations seem to happen quite frequently with stocks under this umbrella, it is starting to bother me - let's just hope we get another result soon and we don't need to wait another freaking month .... please !!

This stock is taking it's toll on many, and although I often state LT view my mindset is beginning to wander ...
    not that the thread would be boring without me (lol).

NL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.