TEE 4.17% 11.5¢ top end energy limited

large pipeline If you see in the annual report- for up to June...

1. 617 Posts.
    large pipeline If you see in the annual report- for up to June 06 they have a pipleine of large opporutnity sales of 17.5M, one would assume this si rather consertvative or else ASIC woudln't elt them put it in...so I'm guessing 1.5-3x as much could exist.

Now at 4.3M rev per qtr that's about 17.2M of revenue per annum, to have a large order pipeline equivalent to a years worth of revenue means that they have signifcant upside in terms of revenue- jsut need one to drop and TEE will be having a 6+M qtr... then another drops and we are on target for those earnings... and that means 5+c within a matter of days.

So it's a waiting game for them to drop- be interesting to know about this medical deal- as from last counts she's still there and that is $5-15M based off research report.

I still hold- sad to see it so low and obviously somone is trying to push it lower...I mean please who would put 1M sell orders at 1.8c and 1.9c for real other than to try to manipulate a stock lower in an already weak situtation.

I hope a deal drops this week as that would be funny to see them taken out- and I wouldn't be surprised if one did drop out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $10.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.5¢ $4.086K 35.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18090 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 18766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.