CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

new announcement, page-21

1. 531 Posts.
    Exactly, prices this low, r unbelievable. I had heard of CTP 12 mths ago, but didn't commit.I only watchlisted as I didn't know about HC then. Glad i do now.I was trading up FMG at that time. But thanks to the "FIB 50% retracement rule", i can take the opportunity now.
    I want to see CTP test 15c support/ resistance levels with DBX wanting to offer more fund deals to ctp later. Seems a simple enough funding arrangement for DBX and CTP, both winners and no dilution of market cap.
    CTP asset/debt/ equity ratio's and financials all look sound. A strike of oil would cap it all off perfectly, at this stage for CTP.
    I always have a trailer buy order. It's set at the most ridiculous low i think I could get. My prior reference to 10-11.5 is this said trailer. Its the "what the heck, see if i get it bid" Not intended downramp.But in these bear times it could work to ones advantage Mm

**regards your investments in CTP, please consult a broker. My posts not to be taken as investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.