CVN 2.50% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Got to be honest as a very decent sized shareholder the...

1. 268 Posts.
    Got to be honest as a very decent sized shareholder the production reduction is not any concern at all.

My only one concern for CVN is their reserves. Even though they are up 46% from last year I believe every cent they earn should be going into increasing the reserves (not production or acquisitions [unless its high impact]). The reserves are not at a level that I feel is good enough for me to be relaxed.

So to sum it up the "real priority" in this time of ludicrous oil prices is discovering oil outside the main production area. They have the cash flow (even at 9000bopd) to absorb the very risky exploration costs while remaining debt free and fully funded.

Sure it will effect the SP but who gives a hoot about that because when you run out of oil you run out.

Secure the future of CVN while the oil price makes increasing production a non priority.

O f course they can just switch off pumps or store it on site as taxes, srb and sale rates are only done when product is delivered to the refinery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $193.7K 977.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1493897 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 510753 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.