BLY 0.00% $2.91 boart longyear group ltd

new announcement!!!, page-87

1. 14 Posts.
    A view from the grandstand. I hold 750k of these babies at an av of .13, so for me it's a little more than a ham sandwich. Like many, I've watched them recently go all the way up to .19 or so and back. I've just bought some more today at .12. I DON'T participate in these forums, mainly because the threadmeisters seem to appreciate only folks with decent analytical skills to post. I don't have those skills, so I suppose to some that may make me a parasite, always taking and never giving. Guilty as charged. But havinmg said that, at times I would like to participate, but I'm not even game to ask 'newbie' questions because of the venom that seems to surface in the thread.
    I would like all you guys: BH! Depthtrader, Robbbbb, Watergirl and so on, that I appreciate every one of you. When Dacata gets out on bail, I'll enjoy him again too. I may be naive, but I too believe that people just sometimes overlook and make genuine mistakes when posting, and I'm appreciative when they fess up with no harm done.
    So thank you all. That said, I'm now heading back to the stands with my pencil and my crossword to resume watching this fascinating game and its very interesting players.
    Good luck to us all. In the meantime, DYOR. (It took me ages to work out what that meant - but with more than 6 figures in the pot, I figure that's my problem!) Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.