KRR 9.09% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

New Announcements coming, page-220

1. 4,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1311
    Had they done what you wanted, they may no longer exist today.

Remember they were planning to mine and create Vanadium pentoxide for Reflow Batteries.
    The price of Vanadium dropped to make this uneconomical.
    Had they blindly continued on this path, the stock could have become worthless.

To overcome this, KRR, after research and analysis, decided they could mine their ore and only extract the alumina to create HPA. They developed a process to do this and even designed a plant to make it from their own ore.
    Whilst HPA was a high value product which could produce a great return at a very high margin, the capex to build the plant made this prohibitive.

Now, they are working on a method to produce 4N HPA at a lower capex and possibly higher margin, using the proprietary method which they developed and for which they hold the IP.
    They have found an organisation to sell the feedstock required and have found a suitable location to build the plant so the feedstock can be delivered cheaply and reliably to the plant.

It seems to me that management have been reacting to things beyond their control and came up with solutions to still move forward to create a profitable growth business and eventually reward the shareholders.

Has it taken longer than expected? Of course.... but what alternatives did they have?

The process chosen to produce 4N+ HPA from other feedstock has already been shown to be an effective way to build a business as demonstrated by Alpha HPA (A4N) via first, their pilot plant and now from their larger demonstration plant. My guess is that KRR are looking to something similar but using their own process. You need to look at A4N announcements, especially their DFS, to understand the potential for this.

As always DYOR and don't let emotions direct decisions. Please do check the A4N DFS and subsequent announcements re the progress they have made.

I am not invested in A4N as KRR will do me for this sector as I believe the SP has a lot more room for growth as they are just beginning the journey to create a viable Alpha 4n+ plant.

All the above is my opinion which I have tried to back with facts and references where possible.

Good luck with all your investments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.907K 457.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2820679 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 128889 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.