IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

Hi SouthozThe issue about FDA approval of the trial seems to be...

1. 15,518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Hi Southoz

The issue about FDA approval of the trial seems to be one of semantics. CAN004 was previously approved, but the protocol has changed in terms of the number of patients to be recruited and more importantly, the criteria for inclusion and statistical endpoints. As such, I'm assuming it would be simply a matter of the FDA effectively rubber stamping the new protocol.

In of itself, this is not a particularly big deal, although I agree it seems some appear to be making more of it. Essentially it just means that, along with sign off by the local authorities (e.g. Belgium) and the trial site Ethics Committees, PRR can begin recruiting patients for the trial. Just another step along a long road.

The pump and dump activity of late? I think that's simply traders doing their thing. The pattern seems to be pretty well established.

I am more encouraged by Neopharm's confirmation of the License Agreement, especially after they've had an extra 3 months to do their due diligence. The additional funds they provide will be nice too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.