CND 8.11% 3.4¢ condor energy limited

I also have had one very dissapointing experience with Baraka.I...

1. 303 Posts.

I also have had one very dissapointing experience with Baraka.

I have traded the stock market for 10 years, and had my ups and downs but generally speaking enjoyed the experience.

For some reason and only a psychologist could answer it, is i believed in this company and its future story.

We were all mislead by Max and the old management team, and the New team has followed it through.

I have come to realize my arrogance and self belieth in Baraka and its story was my undoing. Many times i saw the tale signs of distruction, but chose to ignore all the signs on my stupidity.

My future is now bleak, but the experience will last me a lifetime.

Never in the field of endeavour will i be able to live the dream of riches, thanks to the mighty few at the helm of the sinking ship!

This is what i will never understand , bkp management had La Punta 2 well to drill in March 08. Bkp management have said to me , that La Punta 2 has a 85% chance of success.

Their whole strategy was to get this field drilled and to gain more oil flow. With a target of 5000 barrels of oil and their share of 200+ added to the existing flow of 100+ Dont you think it was better to Stick with the Plan?

This would have been a way better out come than lollypoping into a unknown field.

If La Punta was drilled first, and proved a success, we would see a much healthier Baraka with production around 300 + barrels and more oppotunity to sort out the business.

k
    k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $19.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $43.68K 1.240M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 681110 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 67778 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.