ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

NEW Anteotech website, page-29

1. 4,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12428
    I see it a bit differently than you mimmo.

"AnteoTech will play a key role in the leading battery technology ecosystems by 2026."

my reading is that by 2026 we will (as stated) be a key player in the battery landscape.

for anteoX we have this from the last ann

"the Company has partnered with global suppliers to the lithium-ion battery manufacturing, with first revenues targeted for late 2023 from our Brisbane based commercial plant."

revenue from anteoX late 2023. have 1 MOU signed for anteoX to 35% silicon. when will the next for 35-100% be announced.

with our silicon anode from our company update

"Entry into a joint development program with one partner for new product offerings.

KPI - Commercial agreement with fees for development and on-going licencing for new product offerings by end FY24."

licensing and development fees. check out the some of the deals other companies like sila have received, signed way before their product is due !!!

in the meantime anteo have stated that short term revenue will flow from our life science division as well. at least 4 deals in kpi's before the end of September.

lets see what happens in the next couple of months with non dilutionary funding, battery show next week, more deals announced and revenue in the next 4c.

IMO, not a whole lot of downside from here but plenty of upside if deals are signed. ado can fall without news but it can also run hard on significant news !!!!!
    Last edited by captainblood: 17/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $8.864K 422.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 433287 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 413515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.