ADO 4.55% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Thanks, Gareth,Very pleasing to see - just went down one path .....

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1660
    Thanks, Gareth,

Very pleasing to see - just went down one path .. . "Has the time come for Silicon Anode Batteries?", to find this from *:

https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/has-the-time-come-for-silicon-anode-batteries/

‘Time is of the essence’
    While China currently leads the world in downstream processing of battery raw materials, countries like the US is looking to change that with its Inflation Reduction Act. Here in Australia, Federal Minister for Science and Industry Ed Husic recently announced the consultation for the country’s first National Battery Strategy as the market for next-generation batteries looks to grow 10-fold over the next decade. “This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and speed is of the essence,” Radford said.“The production of high silicon anodes with IP and the use of the raw materials in Australia is a fantastic opportunity and there are multiple ways to look at this. “If you look at the part of the ecosystem within which we operate, which is high silicon anodes, down the track we could create a partnership with one of these Australian silicon companies, to buy their processed raw materials and produce the anodes in Australia and ship them offshore,” Radford explained. “If the government wants to support it, we are delighted to be part of it but you don’t have to do all of the steps to produce a battery to be adding a lot of value to the economy – I hope we don’t get bogged down in saying we have to have the whole ecosystem here because that is going to take an awful long time.”

I shall continue to peruse the new web site.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $50.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $38.09K 1.731M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1505316 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 676543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 764931
Last updated 15.55pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.