ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Hi @semi retired - those videos don't provide much information....

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    Hi @semi retired - those videos don't provide much information. And the Energy page on the new site is very light on in terms of detail.

Let's explore an example quoted from the new Website where AnteoTech state that Anteo X will have these upsides:
    1. "Boosts performance"
    2. "Increased capacity"
    3. "An extended lifecycle"
    4. "Manufactured more cost-effectively"
    5. "Lighter and more compact"

These aspirations are great, but what I (and the Enterprise buyers) seek is the meaningful detail that allows quantification what ultimately allows us to answer "Why I need Anteo X". For example (using point 5), what I would expect to read is something like "a typical cell phone battery is X% (Y grams) lighter as a result of replacing Z with Anteo X, resulting in...". Then there would be further detail behind this data point including the method / timeframes (longitudinal ideally) etc.

Enterprise corporations will have hundreds / thousands of very detailed questions (I have been on all sides of this equation as a Vendor selling product / service, a Consultant and the global Corporation as the buyer) to progress a supplier through their procurement process. Assuming that AnteoTech has the answers, Shareholders should be made aware.

Is anyone on here able to answer these questions pls? Apologies, I have not been overly close to the company for a while now, so if this information exists - pls point me in the right direction. Also - the company should really think about leveraging these answers and incorporating in the Sales and Marketing material / processes.

Cheers.
    Moose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $25.66K 1.278M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2392933 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 448141 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.