CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

new appendix 3b, page-14

1. 3,715 Posts.
    our people are selling shares fro 5 cents and big institutions are paying 10 to 20 cents.

So some here are saying it is going to fall over and all that, and yet one is putting in $150 mill US and another just spent $2 mill at near on double market price.

So that has to indicate to me that those who have real money know something we don't, and is very confident.

I say it is a buy on that information up to 10 cnets or so.

any comments.

Angry

MS has played CVI into a corner where conspiracy theorists run rampant. And with any conspiracy theory, any positive view has a negative cororally...

If you take the news from CVI at face value it is very good news, and appears to indicate that there are those that are taking the upcoming events very seriously indeed. An institution that has the same information as we have is looking to double or triple their money within 6 months.

The opposite view is that this is a Ponzi scheme, and the announcements are illegal frauds.

And like any good conspiracy theory, there are enough unanswered questions and lack of clarity that they could be true.

I'll take this at face value however - but it will not be taken as a real positive in the market IMO. Certainly won't gap up to the 8-9 cent mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.