HTC 0.00% 1.8¢ hostech limited

Just released earlier today below. I have a care factor of zero...

1. 152 Posts.
    Just released earlier today below. I have a care factor of zero about why Abela went. To answer questions like that other than to simply rely on public announcements is speculative and invites unsubstantiated gossip although I note there was not much interest speculative or otherwise to the question. Maybe that is because no one else gave a rats either. Pressing family matters will do me because to me he was never any great shakes. I've never liked the man. I have been a long term holder of this company (HTC/MBI). Nearly got out a couple of times at certain points and I don't need to spell them out. On both occasions there was a bottle neck at the exit but I stayed. Where does the answer to that question take your shareprice? (That is a rhetorical question). I am more interested in the members of the Board that are there and I have to tell you on my research there is a fairly creamy lineup now. Have a read of the Bios. I am also interested in the future of this company more so than I have ever been in its long past. Yes I got in when things were more liquid and it was only ever supposed to be a trading position (we have all been there haven't we?) and I felt like I was stuck but now I am glad that I am still in and I will see it to the end. There is going to be ups and downs along the way but each and every person there now on that Board is industry specific in my view and on my own research Micky Abela had too many fingers in too many other pies to ever give a dam about anything else but himself let alone returning value to shareholders. New Board on a new path and that is all I care about.

11 November 2009
    ASX Announcement
    Hostech Appoints Ilkka Tales as Director
    Hostech Limited (Company) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Ilkka Tales to the board as a non executive director.
    Ilkka has over 18 years global and regional telecommunications experience having worked for telecommunication operators, a handset manufacturer, service providers and software vendors. He was previously CEO/Founder of Engin Ltd, Chairman of LookMobile, a board member of ACIF and has held senior positions at Philips Communications and Telstra.
    Ilkka is currently Chairman of MoGeneration, Australia�fs leading iPhone application development team, and non�]executive director of Traffic Intelligence. He is also on the advisory boards of two European businesses, one of which is the largest independent mobile software vendor in Europe.
    Ilkka has a bachelor of business degree, majoring in accounting with a sub major in law. He is a previous winner of the Australian Innovation award and a runner up for the Peavsey award.
    Mr Tales will play a leading role in the continuing merger and acquisition activities of the Company in the coming months.
    Justyn Stedwell
    Company Secretary
    On behalf of the Board of Directors
    Hostech Limited

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.