EIQ 7.14% 15.0¢ echoiq limited

New Appointment?

1. 4,306 Posts.
    Received via email – it has yet to be released but it sounds legitimate to me.  

Veriluma Announces New Communications Director:

Chairman Richard Anstey is proud to announce Mr Humphrey B Bear has been offered and accepted the position of communications director of Veriluma. Mr Anstey says “ Humphrey will be a great fit for Veriluma as he will continue the strong tradition of active and in depth communications that Veriluma is noted for”.

When it was pointed out Mr Bear can’t speak Mr Anstey said “ Correct – so there will be no drop off in the current news flow”.

Ms Elisabeth Whitelock, Managing Director of Veriluma, also pointed out that Mr Bear will also be a great cultural fit for Veriluma. When it was noted that Mr Bear does not wear any pants she said that is great news because “As most investors have lost their shirts in Veriluma he will have great empathy with stakeholders”. She continued “As Humphrey will be based in the Gold Coast office he is following the dress code of the majority of staff employed in the IT hub of the Southern Hemisphere.

The Chief Technical Officer of Veriluma (Australia’s leading prescriptive analytics software provider) – Mr Craig Aspinall – said, “I did not see this coming”.

Mr Bear will take up his position once out of hibernation with the rest of the Veriluma staff. This is anticipated to be early in 2018.

Mr Bear did not have any comments to make in the press conference.

Photo provider by Veriluma:

Australian Associated Press.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $80.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $1.902K 12.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 128989 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 210228 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.