MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

new aritcle in african "observer" newspaper , page-19

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You know kalaa it amazes me how many negative posters we have on this thread. Some people cant see the trees through the forrest.

Personally I think considering all the issues MLS faced they really have done a fantastic job. They fought tooth and nail and eventually won, do all these negative posters see that yes they WON!!

Now we have a couple of further issues to work through namely thwo out the notice of irregularity and then get the leases renewed but again can I stress that a month ago we had nothing, techncially everything belonged to Mr A. Mr A is probably a prominent business within Namibia and obviously is connected but MLS didnt give up, they could have easily packed up their bags and headed back home.

I hold many different shares and personally I have found MLS senior staff very approachable unlike other companies. So to all the negative people out there if you can focus all that negative energy into positive thoughts you might find that you can create and achieve. At the end of the day you can bag MLS as much as you want but they dont won the courts or the ministry of mining so like all of us they are playing the waiting game as well. Dont you think that as much as all of us MLS dont want these things to happen like yesterday!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.