MLS 4.17% 2.5¢ metals australia ltd

new aritcle in african "observer" newspaper , page-28

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Good to see you back for some more punishment franco.
    Did you mean I was on track or on crack?

I continue to be confounded by your views - if you think (as you say) they have no hope of getting the licence renewal, why do you hold the stock. They don't have too many strings to their bow, besides Mile 72 so if they don't get the licence renewal I can't see you making much of a profit?

Bit like the bloke I saw on the roulette table in Hobart - he was backing black and red. He wasn't losing much, but he wasn't winning much either.

Perhaps I'm a glutton for punishment. Like rooster I got burnt with the options so I suppose I'm having my last fling. Rooster I always enjoy reading your normally succinct posts even if I usually disagree. Surely the company will not issue the new shares cheaply to just insiders? I feel that the strike price for the options at 2c in 3 years is a stroke of genius, as it will attract shareholders to any capital raising - hopefully some good news will be out before then and the price will rise anyway.

Most reputable companies would seek to maximise any revenue from a share issue. I doubt that they would be so blatant as to sneak out 200000000 shares and 200000000 free options just to mates. I acknowledge however, that these should be issued by end of Feb 2011. If Mr A is not stopped in his tracks promptly, the chances of a significant revenue gain from this share issue may be lost. Perhaps it will need to be extended again, as it was last time (with shareholder approval)

Either way, I'll be in it up to my ears if I get the chance. Now bring on the lease renewal!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $138.7K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 545000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 191364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.