MLS 2.56% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

new aritcle in african "observer" newspaper , page-9

1. 1,875 Posts.
    Yes, I agree. It never ceases to amaze me how journalists so often get away with such unresearched and one-sided views. As I've said before I like to get all the facts and opinions before coming to any conclusions. I enjoy reading both sides of an argument.

This is the noise that A&K will continue to make - with the assistance of a supportive newspaper. Why? because they are desperate men (understandable, so am I!)

I'm not sure how the court can stamp it's authority here. I'm not even sure how they allowed themselves to get into this mess - wouldn't have happened in Australia.

However the Minister of Mines can make a clear statement!! Renew the lease!!

I'm not partial to giving Mr A a slice of the action. After all he can buy the shares at only 3c - and there is another 200 mill on the way with free options convertible at 2c by end 2013!! Anyone who believes in what this company has, can get a slice of the action now very cheaply.

It is vitally important that this mess is cleaned up decisively and promptly. The longer A&K are allowed to muddy the water the more chance other matters of "sovereign risk" will be put forward. He probably sees himself as the mouthpiece for many Namibians, disenchanted by the "invasion" of foreign miners.

Without overstating the importance of this little case in the context of Namibian politics, it's time for the Minister to act. (imo)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $814 42.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1228386 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 199215 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.