FAR 0.00% 46.5¢ far limited

OOO Shame really because FAR's main beef seems to be with COP...

1. 16,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    OOO

Shame really because FAR's main beef seems to be with COP and its sale process and WPL should only come into the picture if there was some collusion to dud FAR. That hasn't been proven yet.

You don't see FAR slanging off at WPL do you .... very poor form from WPL. And making veiled threats that WPL and other partners will find it hard to work with FAR if they make a fuss about this transaction is tantmount to blackmail. Its a bit rich for PC to claim that FAR is being opportunistic trying to piggy back on WPL's low-ball opportunistic bid for the assets ... laughable!

I agree with PC on one thing though ... FAR can't keep claiming the right but not declare their intentions ... time is pretty much up. So let's hope we hear soon.

As I said early in this affair FAR should have and I assume would have pre-empted in the 30 day window if it could. Its going to be fascinating to see what they come up with. The situation has now progressed well beyond Whisky's "oh well if FAR can't pre-empt its no biggy and we will carry on with a new JV partner (WPl)".

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27574 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.28am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.