ANO 0.00% 72.0¢ advance zinctek limited

they have 1 product. Nobody here has any clear insight into...

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    they have 1 product. Nobody here has any clear insight into whether this product truly is such a blockbuster product. At the current share price, this thing has to hit it out of the park. If that doesnt happen, u r all buying a dud. The latest toxicity thing is an indication, could there be something else coming down the line? The reality is that nobody here has the know how to anticipate potential problems with the product.

If it does knock it out of the park, a lot of it has been priced in. Unless there is a gauntlet of other products coming out, this thing shouldnt be priced as it is. Just my personal opinion.

The anticipated sales are at the moment, merely speculation. Until it starts to show real traction, the balls are still up in the air.

If it was priced at a cheaper price. This thing would be a very interesting bet. But its pretty expensive, last i checked, which was a couple of years ago, even the main shareholder thought this thing was too expensive. that says something. How high can profit go? Does anybody have any idea? Will this corner the whole market? Last i checked the market was pretty fragmented. It also wasnt that big.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 72.0¢ 72.0¢ $1.08K 1.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 71738 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.