AIM 5.68% 41.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

Couple of things in that article which were a bit hard to...

1. 585 Posts.
    Couple of things in that article which were a bit hard to understand (usual AIM doublespeak).

1) Page 1 Paragraph 2 'First Ore is expected to be extracted by November 2008 and the plant commissioned around first quarter 2009'. I assume this means that we have had ANOTHER delay in the production of zinc? I cannot follow the constant terminology switching ... does extracting equal 'lifting' of ore or does it equal 'production of ore'. Ultimately I don't really care. When do we start to see some cash flow?

2) Page 2 Paragraph 7 'So this Australian-based firm has a mix of projects; one mine being developed and within a year of first concentrate being produced'. I assume the use of the term 'produced' here refers to 'lifting or ore' or is it Marc Flory's version of 'produced' being actually put on the rail line to port?

All in all I get the feeling that we are seeing some further delays being factored in now. Certainly cannot see any justification for the granting of any further rights (or even those granted in the first place).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.