ARV 0.00% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

New Article from Bob Moriarty, page-23

1. 10,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2646
    @Bob Moriarty - Hey Bob,

We love your work here - lots of good vibes from many HC posters.
    Why I mean "Who Shot The Crow?" was a classic.

(Any HC peeps who want to learn what happened to the crow? goto
    http://www.321gold.com/archives/archives_authors.php?author=Bob Moriarty)

But Bob, why are you being so unkind - you said

"Maybe all the geniuses at HotCopper should pick up their phones and call around Perth to see just how highly valued and trusted Artemis is. That way they wouldn’t need to pee on me and could find out the good news for themselves".

Now mate, long before Wit2 hit the headlines I was hearing on HC that Artemis was 'slow and lazy' - like many other Perth Cowboys, the company was more interested in paying fat salaries than in their shareholders best interests. Do you have that sort in Canada??
    Bob, I don't have to tell you this, a company's first responsibility is to survive, while doing as best they can, but ready to take the initiate when an outstanding prospect presents itself.

I am not going to can Artemis, they did the best they could, in the circumstances, and in view of the 'common knowledge' that rich gold does not come in conglomerates.
    Of course it would be much better for ARV shareholders if DL had listened to what QH had to say (pick his brains like a crow picks the brains of a beast which did a perish) and then did his own thing. But again there is this 'common knowledge' and that is hard to put aside when someone comes knocking.

So again I am not going to can ARV for doing the JV.

What gets my blood up is when you say Artemis wants to shaft its new love interest in a way not conducive to good relations - without any example or convincing evidence. Not good form digger!
    I don't believe you have the examples, so why are you canning ARV? I just get the feeling your sayings are a little bit like those of a nagging wife.

Now why this sudden blame on Artemis.

Is it that things are not all that rosy on the Novo front.
    - Because the only place they can procede with exploration is Purdys where Artemis is permitted, and has heritage and NT clearance.
    - Because the current JV agreement only covers exploration, and the 50/50 JV only kicks in after the spend. So mining or mining FS is not available to Novo yet?
    - Because the MRB recently found on ARV's MM prospect and which is also fully permitted, is not included in the current ARV/Novo JV and will obviously involve new negotiation, even if there was an "intention" to include it later.
    - Because there are many hurdles to overcome getting full exploration permits for all Novo's staked land, and many more before mining is allowed.
    - Because peeps in authority are asking 'why are you claiming half of the Pilbera Craton in your applications?'

Hey Bob, maybe it is because QH and now you know the gold was sprinkled down from outer space - and the Aboriginal people met the guys and promised to look after it for them.

Capture.PNG

LOL - only joshing Bob.
    Last edited by JandJ: 08/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $6.179K 586K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 5166930 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 492487 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.