CXC 0.00% $27.25 coeur d'alene mines corporation.

new article re cde & criminal shorting, page-4

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I don't see myself as anything in particular, and certainly do not have a mission do anything. In fact, I find your post quite offensive, really.

If you'd bothered to read my post properly, you'd have seen that:

(a) my point was that the article was obviously written by someone with an axe to grind, having lost a lot of money, on paper, with his CXC/CDE shares.

(b) the biased, and not very well-written article, therefore loses its authority as an objective commentary. It's not objective. It's a whinge from someone who has lost money.

(c) I did say that I agreed with the sentiments, and that the uptick rule SHOULD be re-introduced. I also happen to think that coordinated shorting is a VERY bad thing. Agree totally.

(d) contrary to being a mushroom, I actually hold CXC shares, as disclosed in that post. Quite a lot of them in fact.

If you think my post was egotistical, then it's your right to think that I guess. But I'm not really sure what you found egotistical.... Pointing out that something is not very well written, and that the article is not to be taken as an authoritative unbiased commentary, is not egotistical.

His points, however, I agree with, and I said so.

I really don't think we need to start a flame war on this - there's nothing to be gained by either side of those.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.