BCN 0.00% 2.8¢ beacon minerals limited

On USA Seeking Alpha and Canada CEO.ca there was big gold miner...

1. 498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    On USA Seeking Alpha and Canada CEO.ca there was big gold miner news. I80 sold a ton of stock and Karora was bot (merged) with WestGold. I did an assessment of those deals and put out my list of the 5 best gold miners with Beacon on top. BTW, nice breakout on Beacon, another 7% today. On Karora I was the main cheerleader for it in the early years and got to know the CEO Huet quite well. I did great on stock, in and out twice, with 7 bagger the first time 2.3 bagger the second time. Got out 3-4 weeks ago. BTW think they sold too cheap. Here it is:

First the bad. Gold miners do not have a good record in 2000s of producing good results for investors. There are exceptions but the rule in this period is not good.

The good is the timing right now might be as good today as it was in 1977-79. Finding Value interviewed "Casper", both are sober types, especially Casper. They were both almost passing out in ecstasy over the current timing on Silver, with Gold and Oil not far behind. It is about 30 minutes, they get into both the commodities and the stocks. They expect the best PM miner stock results in over 40 years.

Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8NiHIrIn5I+ Metals
    Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpgVBlyvAio+ Oil and U
    Both look at value, but are big into charts and cycles.

Whereas I-80 has fantastic, the best, deposits it is barely in operation and just sold a ton of stock today, driving the stock to multiyear lows. I did just buy some more at 1.155usd. They already have fantastic drill results and deposits so wish they had curtailed drilling expenses as great drill holes have done nothing for the stock, and concentrated on getting the existing mine up to positive cash flow and do the JV on other the mine. (update, they added to the sale, now $100 million Cad for the day)

What about gold miners who are more responsible about selling stock and will do well in a super gold rally? Here is my list:
    1. Beacon BCN.ax The numbers are spectacular. Allen EV/EBITDA is 2.26, OE (Owners Earnings) is a 37% yield on market cap, and it has over 15% of market cap as cash (>$14 million cash) and no real debt, just equipment leases. They are in one of the safest areas in the world to mine; in fact, it is sometimes rated as the #1 jurisdiction. It even has a big dividend. Here is article on it, as it is unknown https://ceo.ca/@geodan/the-best-gold-miner-value-stock-in-the-world-looks-like-beacon (my article)
    2. Globex GMX.to and GLBXF do not have big profits now but have not diluted for decades, they have over 200 mines/deposits and are dirt cheap. It will go crazy IMHO is a big gold/miners rally, and they have over 40 elements in their portfolio. Well run.
    3. Dundee DPMLF has lots of cash, a good dividend, is profitable, not diluting, and is well run, and in Eastern Europe. They just found some rich holes near Timok.
    4. Aris, is not as pristine as the above ones, but the team (Tefler and Gusitra) have had impeccable timing on building miner companies in the past. Having a fast-growing gold miner targeting 1 million oz a year will do very well in a major gold cycle rally.
    5. DRD has done well in past gold rallies, nice 5% yield but is in S. Africa.

Cheers
    Last edited by darp: 09/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $105.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $9.278K 331.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2878405 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 563211 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ 1194121
Last updated 15.48pm 13/05/2024 ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.