TVN 4.00% 4.8¢ tivan limited

Gday Box,Nice post and for those of us who have been following...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Gday Box,

Nice post and for those of us who have been following the good ship "Peake" for some time we can easily recognise the many sources of your post...a very good compilation for the newcomers to the journey.

Perhaps reflecting the comments of a few of the true believers in recent posts..this was a ship that you boarded knowing that you needed patience for the right winds to fill your sails to get to your destination.

Good luck to the DT's, but this is a different journey for some of us.

I don't have your impressive 8m fully payeds and 2m oppies..but I have a strong hold position that will support many more trips to Spain and Italy as a newish retiree!
    The younger investors can make further accumulations at will...their call at this stage.

Won't surprise if the assays are in on the new Peake east drilling by the end of April, which could be very exciting. I agree with PF, the NPV/IRR could go thru the roof and the LOM could become amazing. Just icing on the cake really - if PB delivers what we have now it will still be an exciting ride.

PB and the Board have got a pretty clear strategy that is clearly unfolding IMHO.

Just to keep Maxter et al interested on global electric car developments I have attached the following link...you'll need a spare 30 mins to expand your mind!

http://evobsession.com

Watch out for the Chinese, they are providing tax incentives to implement electric cars in the really big cities like Beijing = mass storage of vanadium. Their BYD plug in vehicle is killing it!

We live in a very exciting times and changing world!

Cheers to all.

Jvest

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $15.10K 308.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164765 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 631928 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.