AVH 1.62% $3.03 avita medical inc.

new article, page-7

1. 66 Posts.
    Sorry if i misposted....
    This has been gone through many times. Yes, AVH shareprice has not moved in many years. (share price did start to appreciate in 2012/13 when were going for US listing but sp fell when that effort was pulled.) Yes, as an appreciative investment it has been to date a disappointment.
    One asks whom to blame … board, management. Yes, they hold responsible but maybe not for reasons the posters like to raise.
    Look at comparable stocks on the AIM,ASX, NYSE or NASDAQ. ASX:TIS – no clinical data, no CE or FDA, no revenues - $76M cap; NASDAQ:KYTH – in P3 FDA, no revenues - $780M cap; NASDAQ:KITE – in P1 FDA, no revenues -$1B cap and many more examples. These stocks are trading on potential.
    A problem for AVH is that investors having been judging on revenues. But as former MD said, real revenues will come only when have not just excellent technology, but published clinical data, reimbursement, regulatory clearance and right product, then can partner with large multinationals and get meaningful sales revenues. We investors have, as is said ‘put the cart before the horse’. Of the last several years management has been addressing these needs – their mistake has been to bend to investors call for sales and have spent money on sales before really ready so not seen roi. My believe is funds should be directed to clinical and product not sales. And when management said doing only limited focussed sales efforts to get data and field understanding they were punished. That was major failing of management of not telling story and holding the line.

Clinical studies in EU progressing well over last several years with published and positive outcomes. Those using product are getting the good results. Making progress working with reimbursement agencies in major markets. FDA burn study going very slow but I cannot assign blame to management for that and they have been actively working with the agency. I have not hear more on the ReCell product development – I believe project was stopped?

So – technology excellent but product not fully ready for sales. Management doing the ground work well. Board is serious problem. I believe will see this company go – but will be 1-2 more years I believe. I still hold.

Yes yokka, oak trees from acorns...and soil and water and nutrients.

Biggest mistake was not to get quality US investors on board and list on US exchange in 2012/13. That mistake I attribute to board and bad directors who are still there. Maybe new chairman will be different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.