ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

lets hope they can wash out the Feb options.... far to much...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    lets hope they can wash out the Feb options.... far to much dilution of share holder value over the last 2 years...

i agree that the article is very positive and reminded me of something said during the AGM by monsour

it went along the lines of - the surgeons who are installing the mesh's (not sure if that is the right term - install?) are under a lot of legal pressure from lawsuits as they are installing these mesh's in patients and a lot are then going bad.. so what the surgeons need is something like the peri-coach where they can get their patients on the pericoach first - and when / if they do not respond to that treatment they can then recommend a mesh product - and legally be protected from a law suit as they can demonstrate they tried a non surgical procedure first - apparently where surgeons are being taken to court is where they are recommending a mesh / surgery without adequately attempting non surgical treatment first - Monsour positioned the peri-coach product as a risk reduction tool for these surgeons to protect themselves against lawsuits .. i thought that was a very interesting perspective on the product !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.