PLT 0.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

Puckeye,You're screaming, pointing the finger, yet it is not...

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    Puckeye,

You're screaming, pointing the finger, yet it is not particularly obvious at whom or for what exactly.

Why is obvious, as it is with many of us ... because you're upset.

What is the wrong-doing you suspect might have taken place here, that ASIC would need to be watching?

Plans,

You said that "it is time Dillon gets his marching orders". I understand the whole angry at what has happened to the company / blame the person running the company thing etc. That is where the buck stops, and it is normal to be thinking that way. You won't be the first or last investor to call for the MD / CEO's scalp when the company fails (or has just about failed).

However ...

(the following knowingly stated at the risk of popularity, but who cares!)

... if there is any possibility of the company being allowed to trade it's way out of this mess, the only chance of that happening successfully (assuming a DOCA was somehow proposed and agreed upon by the creditors) would be with Ben at the helm. He knows the deals with the various distributors, supply-chain partners, the technology, etc. etc. in a way that I doubt anybody else in the company would, and I don't see how anybody else could pick up what is left and make anything of it if it isn't Ben. I know this from talking to him on many occasions, and his knowledge of each aspect of the company (and each country they are in, especially China) is huge ... to the point of it being very difficult to have a simple or quick conversation. Vent anger by all means, but if there is any kind of viable future, it isn't without him (not in the short-term, anyway). If there isn't a future then he & everyone are gone anyway.

Cheers (I mean, harrumphhhhh!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $126.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.0¢ 72.0¢ $11.79K 16.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11132 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 7952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.