PEX 0.00% 10.0¢ peel mining limited

In the quote i used Buffett, was talking from the perspective of...

1. 5,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    In the quote i used Buffett, was talking from the perspective of a long term investor. The 50% figure was in relation to what can happen during bad times e.g market crash 1987, GFC 2008 etc.

In my experience the big money is nearly always made by those that invest for the longer term. Those that invest based on fundamentals & not seeking to hitch a ride on to something that is currently running hot.

I'm not a short term trader. Personally i think its a mugs game. But that just my opinion. Its not a criticism of anyone. Each to their own.

Stop losses can be useful but they can also be a disadvantage at times. They are of litle use if there is insufficient volume to sell into. How many of you have been stopped out by automated trading systems only to watch your stock go back up.

The real point of my post was about the fundamentals being the thing to concentrate on. I mean the real fundamentals like management, the ground they hold etc. Not statistics linked to short term trading analysis.

Peel ticks all the boxes IMO ! Maybe thats something we can agree on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $20.44K 204.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 193181 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 995602 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.